Friday, September 16, 2005

A Regular School Day...

What I was supposed to learn:
  • Infinite focal points (stargazing/ watching the sun set over a desert) calibrate your focal system. (that's why people that live in the desert and mostly outside need glasses less often) HOW VERY UNROMANTIC!!!
  • They were talking about how to balance a chemical equasion somewhere today but reading my roommates essay was way more intresting (I corrected it) when I looked up and they were still at it I got up and walked out. (I swear to god this guy is on a mission to make me pass out in class and I reckoned that is worse than walking out, so there)
  • Showing interest gets you things: I got sponsored a cup of ginger syrup (freshly made with ice, because I poked my head into the stand of the new vegetarian stand on campus. They make meals that seem more like dinner to me for lunch which I commented on and so he told me I could get some and store it in my fridge till dinner time! Good idea, I'll keep him up on that!
  • Why we play Peekaboo with kids? becayse arousal is pleasurable... why does that sound so wrong!

What else? It rains.. almost like the monsoon just now it is trade winds and winter??? I'm confused: Hawaii's heaviest rains come from winter storms between October and April. While the effects of terrain on storm rainfall are not as great as on trade wind showers, large differences over small distances do occur, because of topography and location of the rain clouds. Differences vary with each storm. So, I get rained on every other hour or so, the sky will be blue and the sun shining. We have the most beautiful rainbows, but getting into an airconditioned classroom isn't great fun when you're wet. My umbrella got eaten and peed on by rats over summer (donlt know which order) because I had stored it in the waterpolo teamtroom and there had been rats that ate through just about everything that didnt break their teeth first. I hope they choked on my cloth hangers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home