Monday, October 23, 2006

Vision

-sorry I have been stusying too much-

It wasn't untill
I looked beyond
of what I know I see
not untill I left behind
the colour that I usually find
when I focus and my cones respond
that I came to be

It wasnlt untill
the lights went out
that I turned remotely blue
not untill I found my cues
my limited view became unlimited views
my world turned into an expressionists stew
that I learned something new

It wasnlt untill
my lashes kissed
and I saw within my mind
realised the black and white grey area
on the edges of my retina
are like thoughts subtleties we miss
so now I am no linger blind.

if it makes any sense
YAY for me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup, nice one...one thing though...if you correct the spelling mistakes it will become even better :P !!! lol

10/25/2006 10:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home