Thursday, December 14, 2006

correlations

After geeting my act together and studying all morning (okay okay, almost all morning) I took a nap cuase I felt more dead then alive, had lunch and went to do some art. Now I really didnlt feel like it, but usually when I sit down I warm up to it. Today however it didnlt work that way.
I didnlt really have a choice because I got my portfolio date extended by a week for going to LA so I figured now was the time to finish some of it.
I planned on going home at 7 but was home at 6 after sopending 3 hours intently trying to get some lines onto paper and eventually going with what I had because it didn't seem to improve. It obviously didn't because when I was about half way and I compared it to the other pieces it was supposed to complement, within a couple seconds was turned into a basketball and I aimed it for the bin. WHAT A $4!%#$#%^%^$%^##^ WASTE OF MY DAY!!!!!!

So now that the rant is over.. I should go back to studying.. just trying to not take it out on my roommates.. who are kind opushing it right now.
bleh!

Happy post eh :)
I was listening to some very fitting music too: Funeral Song, The Rasmus
And I won't bother finding a quote, so there.
I need space!
laterz :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home