Sunday, April 09, 2006

Update

Apart from having practice for three hours straight this morning I think I dind't do anything usefull. I ate Banana's.. a craving? well better then cookies I reckon (which I also ate)! Tried to sleep, as I was too tired to do anything else.. tried to read, had a painkiller, drank two litres of water.. yeah I told you I wasn't very producefull today.. so trying to remedy that I am updateing you folks.

I'm currently seemingly functioning! I mean I'm sore, but not so sore it bothers me in workouts.. well, barely anyways. And that is good because we are flying to the mainland this tuesday. Looking at my calendar all I can do is panick as there is so little school left and so much to do and really all I will be doing is travelling.

Speaking of travelling, this summer will be interesting! I'm spending some extra time here with Iris!! YES! Can't wait girl! (better organise myself) and then I'll be home for almost a month, and then Kezia is comign over and we are going to Paris! (I'm actually havign a holiday) And funny enough I'm sorta excited about working too! I finally have time to be normal.. LOL if that was ever an option!

Okay, I really have to read my way through a sexual psych book.. which I always start with too late, and it is not even that bad to read! Also I really want to start taking stuff out of my room before the neccesary deadline, but well.. Like Amy says.. you're such a packrat! *hinting to you folks that it will take a while.. * All those cardboard boxes will come in handy though!

And typing this I'm having all these random ideas about India, Cloning and Pathogens, and the Ouroborus, but for now I'll leave you all at peace. I think now that I'm capable of movement I might try another hand at my drawing.. maybe I'll finish it someday! -Abiding Storm- I was planning on drawing Storm someday, but never thought it would come out like this (same technique as freedom/ Wind and the Earth picture. Someday... It almost looks like a series!

Music: Bush, Letting the Cables Sleep & RHCP, Road Trippin'
Quote: "Is a door merely a presence of space or an absence of wall?" Steven Curry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home