Sunday, March 12, 2006

UH vs Irvine

So we had another waterpolo game, but let me start at the beginning:
After practice on friday and a terrifical ennoying exam which was absolutely fine on testing me on quotes from textsx from Jung and Freud, Symbols, the Whale Rider and more of that sort, but we only had a 50 minute lecture and it was writing intensive! I think my arm was ready to fall off! So yeah.

Practice was rather crazy and frustrating because Mich doesn't seem to comprehend that I can play for half an hour only because all esle I do is swim and my excersizes. I'd love to go longer but it just doesn't work! (And then practices are slow and take forever and are not benificiary for goalies. He is all offense! though I heard from Amy that he wanted to start practicing defense! Imagine that!)

Friday night we went to a surfjam. Really interesting and very much different from what I expected, but it was nice! Live music, film on surfing (I signed up for free surf lessons and am now hoping that Mich will give that morning practice off :p) Byt he end they were giving away things and Lo and Behold... I won a sweater that fits me perfectly! A black hoody with a cool design in front! YESSS!!!

So saturday morning practice (next frustartion) I didn't find it smart to go swimming myself to death ( I have been doign that allw eek) and didn't want to spend all my knee energy on warming up so I was hanging out (which I never do) untill they would start shooting. As Mich told me off for it I actually let it get to me. Grrr ...Good thing I got over it before the game!

The Game was interesintg too! I decided to go without painkillers because they are making me rather sick lately. I'd rather play though pain then have the pool spin around me :p And I think I'm finally starting to notice the lack of excersize my legs are getting. Not a bad game all in all.. and at least we won (don't ask how though). There was some friends that came that had never seen waterpolo before and they made me and Amy their Hero's! I love how people that don't know how it can be better are so impressed. It makes you realise there are different standards and that maybe we wern't all that bad after all?

So tonight I'm being a stay at home girl. I need an amazing amount of time to myself so I took some.. rather unproducefull as we have a game to watch in the morning and I don't want to end up doing art till 3am... but I sorta want to.-

-Amy came in and brought Alyssa Juliana and Eldon.. we had some chocolate ;) after discussing the world, Amy gave me a massage! Sooo Goooood! Now I'm all rosy and off to bed.. tough luck for you, gotto wait till the next post!

Music:Anouk, Graduated Fool

Quote: The artist alone sees spirits. But after he has told of their appearing to him, everybody sees them. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (and I reckon sport is as much of an art as any)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home