Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My Shadow

I walk with you,
hand in hand in dreams.
I scream at you
when walking; an apposing fiend.

A knock on my window;
too dark outside to see
When in the morning I do open,
the sun shines light on mystery.

So I can walk with you,
and choose to hold your hand.
Instead of balancing on one
I can now take a two legged stand.

Influenced by reading Jung. I realise that this can be interpreted in many different ways but realy it is about the unconcious and the part of us that we do not see/want to accept. Introspection, dreaming and bla bla bla.. if you're interested go read Jung or ask me for more. :p
Music: OPM, Brighter Side (during my dryland workout today)
Quote: If you look straight into the sun you will not see your shadow, and what you do not know you cannot comprehend. -Me

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you thin that more people should have comments? :D

3/15/2006 11:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home