Saturday, March 10, 2007

Kiwiland

So New Zealand it is...
I'm sitting here on a bench next to a busstop stealing bandwidth of some unknowing fool.. it's pretty darn fast and pretty fun. Me and my friend Simone decided this was more effcicient then paying a whole bunch for it in the hotel. we are soooo bad!

NEway.. so far so good.. the flight was pretty long, but between the two times 12 hours I think I kept my self pretty well occupied with either sleeping, wtahcing movies, reading (Psychology) and eating stuff. They managed to put me and one ather girl pretty much on the other side of the plain, so not with the rest fo the team. first I was kind of buggered but at least now I only had myself to occupie, and when I felt like being social, the other side of the plain is not that far away!

I saw, Happy feet which was quite a cool movie and hmmm well it was a good movie,...\ LOL but twith chinese or something , undertitles so sometimes hard to follow.

Today we played England, 20-1 and yes that one got scored on my in the last quarter :S (we play two quarters each for now) and then tomorrow against germany and then finally against New zeland... kinda interesting playing against my Hawaii teammates!

Still feel I need to fix 100 things in the way I\play, the level feels slightly above me, but that might be in my head as well.. I think my expectations of me might be even higher than those of others. Anyways.. it is good being back and I'm most definitely enjoying practicing at this lever again!

I hope I have internet in my room in Australia
will be back with more soon!

Oh and the pool here in New Zealand is very pretty!
Good thign we get one day off, hope I get to hang out with Amy and see some more of this country!

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

7 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

Yey!
I get to be the first to comment this one for a change! Lol!
Shame we didn´t get to meet up in Europe, but i guess that even me being in Holland wouldn´t have made a difference! Will definately arrange something in the summer! I´m so jealous you´re in NZ! LOVED IT THERE!!!!
Well, life here is moving on....found myself a room in Bristol and will be moving into it this coming thursday. Then hopefully get some random job soon.
Well, we definately have to organise a little trip or something when you´re back in Holland....be it cycling, train or car...
Say hi to Amy for me! And all the best with the next few games!
hugs
I

3/12/2007 10:31 pm  
Blogger Iris said...

P.S. Love the photo on Manmeer.nl! lol!

3/12/2007 10:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah. Found you again. And I now have you in my rss-feed. Which means I will never have to search for your blog again.

3/13/2007 10:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Iris, can you give me your email adress? tham I will add you to my mail, and keep you informed when I am in australia for meike & NL team 17 march till april 2
love yu info@jellekedenooy.nl

3/13/2007 10:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Iris, can you give me your email adress? tham I will add you to my mail, and keep you informed when I am in australia for meike & NL team 17 march till april 2
love yu info@jellekedenooy.nl

3/13/2007 10:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you are enjoying your day off in New Zealand. Also I am glad that you are close to Hawaii now! Kinda! Have fun!

3/13/2007 11:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey meik,

neefie hier. all over the place again huh? en ik maar trots dat ik naar zwitserland ging voor 4 dagen :P
oh well...
Tegen de tijd dat je weer in nederland ben kommie dan weer een x langs in enschede? lijkt me gezellig (is ook een mini wereldreisje...van renkum naar enschede ;))...

we mailen binnenkort!

grtz,

Taak

3/15/2007 8:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home