Saturday, March 17, 2007

Let my feet, hit the ground. Running!

Dropped my orange shirt on the floor and dug up my comfi and trustworthy once upon a time green pants and my black sweater and went down for breakfast.
This last day I got to run around the area and Amy would come to pick me up.. along with Emily and Kelly. Yay! How homely.. *grins*
As a goodbye comment I got a: “Nieuwe broek gekocht Nooy?” which means as much as: “bought some new pants, nooy?” to which I smiled and let them all walk out the door to go get a starbucks, right next to all the other fun little cafés along that road.

It seems being home did a lot to the Kiwi’s spirits because they were all very excited and smiley.. or do you reckon it was because the got to see me? Or maybe it was because World championships was about to start? Or because waterpolo was fun? You decide..

Went for lunch and then for tea and sat in an entirely orange room on an orange couch! Trying to make a point about this colour guys?? We got to pick from over a hundred kinds of teas and got a big pot to drink from. That’s what I call proper tea. Thank god for the British influence ;)

Then went for a drive to see Emily’s house and drop Kelly off. Couldn’t see Amy’s house at this point so I’ll have to come back for that someday. To messy anyway, right Amy? Instead we went to Piha… which was very much worth the ride. It was rather up and down though something that looked like rainforest but probably wouldn’t qualify.

Piha was an opening between huge rocks where the sea came in rather angry. It was really windy and you could almost lean into the gusts. Didn’t have too much time but ran around a bit and it felt really good to be out and get splashed by the waves (I took the picture right in time ;)). On the way back we got hit by some serious autumn rain. Good rain like the kind that turns the street into a river and makes you barely see the road when driving. I made it home in time for dinner and merged back into shape with the rest of the team again.


Touchdown in Melbourne: 15/03/'07

Music: Evermore, Running

Quote:"How my achievements mock me!" -William Shakespeare

1 Comments:

Blogger Joost said...

cool gefotoot hoor sus! heb je dat met je camera ingesteld of gefotosjopt??

3/19/2007 2:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home