Monday, September 26, 2005

FINALLY:

1. I got my bicycle! or actually I got another one which is better for me, I think, It's more a combination of a racing bike and a mountain bike. It's 23" like the other one and I got a major lock on it as bicycles are being stolen here as if there was a sign on it saying free food! Yes, worse than in Amsterdam! I didnlt think that was possible! But I might go for a ride tonight! I'm sooooo Fast!
2. I got the vacuum cleaner (I dunno why they are open on Sunday but not on Saturday) and then because I was in cleaning mood I cleaned everything else too, or should I say dusted... It was gross!
3. I got some art done! after I posted yesterday I tried making some designs to spray on my locker and then I got inpsired while looking at pictures of flowers and made something to put on our door! It needed a bit of decoration. I hope Amy likes it too!
4. I finished my homework! LOL went to bed at 2:30am and got up at 9am I turned over twice to fall asleep again! Those who know me well, know that those occassions are few! So I had some good sleep too!
5. I finished the film in my camera! I hope they can develop this one here and can put the pictures on a cd.. then there will be visual entertainment up here soon!
6. I need some more lunch, I'm hungry!

Music Today: Ain't No Sunshine, Lighthouse Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home