Monday, October 10, 2005

And now I am a ghost...

Juist ja, 31 October is Halloween. Anyone have any good, inventive, creative, cheap ideas? I could always cut up a blanket, pull it over my head and become a ghost but I was looking for something a little more creative. For some reason people expect that of me and I wouldn't want to disaapoint them now would I?!
Yesterday was a very unproductive day and today seems to be just as bad.. I have to study for my midterm (which I'm doign right this minute) and meanwhile my room is cleaning itself up, because doing laundry and vacuuming and updating my blog and whatnot are all very good reasons to not start studying. However I am going to the beach, I promised, so I beter get stuff done. You know, stuff?! Haha, okay back to work!

2 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

Boo!

Yey! I think this is going to be fun....keep up to date with weekly news via the web and then just phone eachother every now and again! As for a Halloween costume: could you not paint your face like you did your brother once? And then just add a costume to it somehow? Lol! Have lots of fun!

Toedels and hugs...

10/10/2005 10:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or paint your whole body? In Holland no problem, but might be tricky in the USA? Or is Hawai different?

Jaco

10/10/2005 10:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home