Thursday, October 06, 2005

birds>cyclists>cars

after some more cycling today I have to come to the conclusion that cycling in hawaii is actually pretty good! even though the crossovers generally take forever. No one knows where to go and where to drive at what time, cars really watch where you are because of this because they are at fault if they hit you. They sometimes stop even if they donlt have to! Yeah! However I think cyclists have gotten used to this and have no clue where they are going and seriously lack coordintaion! People think I'm one of them and that I dunno how to steer! well I do! so watch out here comes the Dutchie on her bike! (I like to race the sidewalks and steer around people so I just don't hit them *grins evilly*)
Even more stupid then the general cyclist out here are the birds. They just don't move. I'm serious. I first noticed this when I came to hawaii last semester and Jen, a girl from our team was driving me to campus eacht day to get myeself organised. You basically have to stop before they hobble off to the side, or when you dirve a car, jump in front of your other wheel! Same when you cycle. I mean, you'd think they wanted to live and how sad is going to heaven and having to say you died because a bicycle couldn't avoid you?!?!?!

Music for today: A Perfect Circle, A Stranger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home