Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Chasing Life...

It really has only been two weeks since school started, and so much is happening that I can hardly keep up with it!

So yeah, I've mailed a few peopel about it or wrote them a letter. You might read it here before I intended to tell you, but I should anyways. I quit the national team. One because they wanted us home after this semester and I was not ready to give up two years of school for it. (School here and back home are not compatible) and I lose one year of scholarship (they were going to give us one year off before the Olympics, not two) and I think my body needs a break, but that alone would not have made me quit. So I think that says it all, just about... If you wanna know more mail me and I'll explain! For now I'm looking forward to a free summer.. or at least one in which I can find myself a job, hang out with my friends, stay in hawaii so I can travle with Iris for a bit, go to France, maybe harass my family too..

Second, we've been fire throwing again, of course! Some new interns came to join our frenchies in hawaii, they are Canadian, and we are going to make them get familiar with hangin out at the beach and doing acrobatics. I lit up the other night and spun some poi.. I still feel stupid doing it because though I know two ways to do it, I've seen some people that are so good that I hardly dare move haha! I'm trying to juggle with clubs too (is that what you call them?) well I'll just stick with: practice makes perfect and patience is a virtue.. right? So we had a great deal of fun and I got to meet some more people.. speaking of which, I am now acqainted with Will Farrel...
LOL


I've finally tried out my blender after Patty got all excited about it during bible study last tuesday. I threw in some banana and oragne juice.. no shit! I'm gonna be drinking fruit only now! Whoa it is sooooo goood! Thanks again Santa! It blends everything so maybe I'll have to organise a bring one ingredient and lets blend things party :) Myam, just think of a strawberry lemon mint milkshake or something.. hmmmm! (Right now I'm eating my toast with cheese and am wondering of I should toss the cheese.. it is tasting like (as my so called big sis would say Penecillin) but yeah, like fungus.. or camembart.. whichever you prefer :D LOL in any case not very good!)

We had our first game of the season last saturday. It was well, what shal I say.. the first game of the season and luckily an alumnae game. we had practice an hour before, then set up the pool, played and broke down the pool again goo thing we got some lunch after. I think we were at the pool from 9:45 till about 2:30.. so that was saturday, good thing I had the BBQ/fire throwing/acrobatics that evening. Result: a really tired me!

Best thing of the week, yeah laugh: my tires got pumped up properly! Whoa, it saves sooo much effort cycling :) I better find myself a better pump!

Music: come, follow follow follow.. and yes well someone was humming the smurf themesong which was stuck in my head longer then was enjoyable!
Quote: "Dance is the hidden language of the Soul" Martha Graham

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may have forgotten but apart from Liga with pear your first solid (?) food was ..... orange juice and mashed bananas. Might it be subconscious that you like it so much? Your strawberry idea seems quite yecchy to me though.
Then, your summer programme seems too much for the time available, you must have inherited some genes from your mother, working, france, hawaii and harassing your family, all in the period of three months and then try to relax as well. Pffff...
Brought some fine mango's from BĂ©nin, but that is again a thing of the past. Snow and rain alternate and give the usual fish nor flesh situation of winter in Holland. I'll proceed working on my proposal for Niger, may be good for a few weeks of sunshine.

Love and don't get your hair burned.

Daddy

1/25/2006 9:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Santa says:

"you blend girl!"

HOHOHO

(told ya)

2/02/2006 4:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home