Monday, January 09, 2006

"Hellweek"

The start of a new semester, the start of a new waterpolo season and the start of a new chapter of life... at least I think so, will let you know ;P

Just came back from Calgary and life was just to good there. I really got some rest and I had an awesome time and am actually ready to go, that is, if I can find what lectures I have tomorrow 'cause right now I dunno and I canlt find anything in the chaos that is my room.

On the left a view of Salt Lake taken from the airoplane window...


This morning was the last practice of "hellweek"; named for the condition it leaves you in. We do about 6 hours a day 6 t0 9 am and 1 to 4 pm. In between and after al you do is eat and sleep.
My knees disagreed even more than the rest of my body but I suppose it is just part of life that I'm not very strong. Starting to wonder how many ab workouts I need to do before it shows :S But I suppose it was good to have everybody loose the weight they gained over christmas break :) and to get a nice cap-tan :S I did actualy have some fun.. but I'm crashing now, so it is time for dinner which I was going to get with Dana but seeing as we are in Hawai'i again I reckon 5:30 was aloha time!!

I havebeen staying with Britt (Brittany) the past few days because the dorms were not open yet. It was really relaxing and easy going. She live in a rather small house but avery cozy one where the whole family hangs out and everything feels warm and welcoming. so that was really great. Also I never got so much sleep in ages! we went to bed at like 9 got up at 5:15 and slept 2 hours between practices! Whoa! she has two sisters of 10 and 11 and they are very funny but very much 10year olds... howevere Britt did get a massage after practice! Awww!

Music: The Rasmus, F-F-Falling
Quote: "There is no room for new start if you do not dare to let go of the old."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to have some news ^_^

1/10/2006 4:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home