Thursday, December 15, 2005

Still at it...

Tomorrow my last two exams! back to back, basically 4 hours straight from 10:00 - 2:00 pff and then I'm done and I'll be running around to get everything organised for leaving. Can't wait!
Had study sessions with so many different people and never thought studying together on the same subject, or simply being in a room together studying, could be so effective! Thanks Jamie, Danielle, Alyssa, Jen, Kezia!
I'm not actually stressing anymore, I'm not exactly done as in I can think of a lot more things to review, but I'm confident to remeber hings. That is good right? now all I need is someone to fix my back and replace my knees because they are all killing me. Will be nice on the plain. I hope I'll just pass out from exhaustion! Last practice was today!
Okay, will go read one more chapter in the hope that is the part of the book he wants me to know and then I need to sleep.

Music: The Byrds, Turn Turn Turn
Quote: I am a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy. - J. D. Salinger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home