Wednesday, January 11, 2006

4:30

Yes well hmm..
I woke up with my brain 200% active, at 2:52 or something. Spent some time trying to get back to sleep but as you can see it didn't work.
Was dreaming a lot too. Strangest part was having little goldfish hide in my hair. First in my french braid, after I untied it to get them out they kept swimming though it. I was in the sea somewhere: open sea to one side, an open cavenetwork on the other. Wierdness...
Will go read my book for english, might as well now right? and then I have practice in an hour!

Edit: writing this down it became three and a half dream covering 2 pages on both sides. And all that for one night! Wowsers! I really like my English class so far though it looks like it is going to be hectic! So much writing (I guess that is why it is called writing intensive?)
Am so far quite enjoying having the room to myself, Amy will come back in February which will be nice too 'cuase then I can harass her again!
I shall now go take a nap and rid you of my ramblings or else you might never come back here again and I might not make it to the end of this day..

Music: The musings of my mind.. it is awefully quiet at 4:45 in the morning!
Quote: "What is Wisdom? To do only what your heart tells you to do." Indian Proverb

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to read your thoughts for the day for the past days in view of the decision you have just taken. Will mean a lot of changes, not only for you but also for your Mom and me. We'll phone you later.

Lots of love and a big hug

Daddy

1/12/2006 2:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home