Friday, February 17, 2006

Stranger

Sorry for being such a stranger!

This past week was my one week at home after one week on the road and I had three exams which I couldn't study for as we did 6 games in 5 days and 4 hotels.. so I studied throughout the week (not very convincedly though, I basically read stuff but it was quite interesting!) I can say we grew as a team but otherwise we pretty muched sucked! We have to learn to block and just when I thought I might have underestimated some people we played against UCLA. When I told my coach we needed to practice that he was like: "well that is why we have a goalie right?" All nice and stuff but there is no point in being a goalie when you donlt have team that knows how to defend! Plus it helps if you have a goalie that can play properly and not one that is high on painkillers (okay okay, it wasn't THAT bad, but I'm surely not in shape!)

So I really have nothing interesting to tell.. I'm braindead and leaving for the mainland again on sunday. Waterpolo, a way of Life.. 3 essays due, a book to read.. shall I go on?! Or actually yeah!

We had a dildo party.. It is sort of like a tupperware party but then, well, for dildo's and lots of other stuff that I never knew existed. Now I do, and so do some others LOL There was a slight difference between those who had fun with them and those who awkwardly passed them on. These things had lots of buttons you know, and they move and have some lights to guide them! :p Lets put it this way: We had A LOT of fun!

So what else, Oh I made a really interesting picture of San Francisco: It is a view of San Francisco from the Golden Gate bridge:


Music: ABBA, Hasta Manana
Quote: The face is the mirror of the mind, and eyes without speaking confess the secrets of the heart.
~Saint Jerome

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A dildo party...

Riiight =D

2/20/2006 9:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home