Saturday, February 25, 2006

With Love and Patience, Everything is Possible

I always thought I had a lot of patience, but aspecially now that I am not fit and cannot make up for others mistakes and make it easier to forgive them the other half, I realise that my level of patience it running rather low! Even though I donlt like it. So be warned!

We lost the first game and won the second. We could have won them both and if I had done my job we would have at least drawn the first. I know, it is a teamsport, but one can't help but give it some thought, I hope everybody did...

Driving to Santa Barabara we stopped over at Sabrina's house where we got treated (American Style) to dinner, waaaaayyyyy to much food! But I must say quite good!
Today after sleeping in and practice we went by trader Joe's.. you have no clue how good that is after being in Hawaii for so long, it is like a health store, but it is way less expensive. I got some fresh orange juice, and brown baguette and runny/old camembert. Mjam, I needed some normal food!

Okay, so really now it is study hall time and I have to go at least finish reading my book! Then I might reply to some e-mails... I wish I could take out my pencils and sketchbooks and draw.. I have so many things I want to draw! Arghhhh time for books and essays!

little update:Just finished reading the Whale Rider by Witi Ihimeara. Really nice book, lots of symbolism and thought provoking material, especially after watching Excalibur in the same context. Too bad I had to take notes while writing and now have to write an essay on it...


Music: Blondie, One Way, or Another.
Quote: Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I simply cannot believe that YOU said way too much food!!!

you sick or something?

Bart

3/02/2006 6:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home