Friday, April 28, 2006

Do you want a Goalie??

So it seems to become a bad habit forgetting to press publish.. or press save instead of publish.. whatever..

So we are on the road again... Sunday was another awesome day, went to do nothing, had lunch with a friend that I hadn't seen in a while, then went to get a massgae as the guy who usually works with the swimmers was free because the swimming season is over.. It nearly passed me out, I was some kind of unconciouslyu concious. It was r it really remindeeally good! after that I was a bit light headed so I hang out a while before I went off to meet some friends to watch V for Vendetta.
Cycling was fine but walking seemed a bit complicated, I'm sure I looked rather drunk, I hit quite a few walls and a bin which I really thought I was going around ;)
The movie was good, in a wierd way. It really left you wowed, but it really reminded me of hitlers regime, but then it also had this otherworldly touch to it that made it, well I'm not sure, maybe you should go see for yourself.

When we left for Irvine I was late and tild amy I would be. so when we got there and the bus was not in front of the pool anymore I thought they were just trying to make a point, but no, they really had left. I mean I know it is a chaos when we go anywhere with our team, but that doesnlt mean they need to go forget me. NEway, I walked into the office which I found to be open and our teammmanager who was going to come later was there and called coralie, our assistant coach: Do you want a Goalie??
It took a couple of seconds for them to break into a panic, and well deserved! they had checked and asked if we were complete a couple of times. Maybe I should just start making more noise. So yeah, Margi drove me to the airport and it was no big deal beacause we always leave way too soon, but it caused me plenty stress! (that sounded like bad african english!)

Now we are at UC Irvine and have to win tomorrow to go to the NCAA's. I donlt think I'd mind losing too much because that would mean the end of the season and my body is pretty ready for that, but then, I hate losing, so we betgter win! I'm sitting in the lobby because there is no internet in our rooms! that's pretty sucky!! NEway, mauge I'm just spoiled! and maybe that wil make me study more.. although I doubt it.

Music: Nickelback, If Everyone Cared
Quote: "It's never just a game when you're winning." -George Carlin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home