Sunday, April 23, 2006

Spring Cleaning?!

So after practice this morning and trying to avoid balls or deciding how I was going to block them without being in too much pain, I went back to bed. I wasn't even tired but I just didn't want to do anything else. So I slept. Heard Amy come in, slept some more and then got up trying to motivate myself to actually do something. Tough luck.
When I finally had the idea of maybe cycling to Ala Moana and do some necesary shopping, and was sitting on my bed looking at the wind in the trees and thinking I really did not want to do this, Amy started cleaning up. Now I had already gone through a couple of my drawers before the last road trip, but this was insain. I can now rest both my arms on my desk while I am typing, and I can see the floor, which obviously needs vacuuming. We did washing overnight, and I packed for tuesday while I was putting that away. So Whoa! That was good. And I'm glad I became producefull after all! Now I can peacefully start studying for finals... Sort of...

I got into this really cool class on the psychology of the self, which had a major restriction, professor aproval, and only 15 spots, but after having a meeting with him he decided I was welcome! SCORE!!!
The rest is not so fortunate because, because of all the travelling, I missed my early registration for the other PSY classes so I have to be lucky and hope they are not full, otherwise I have to reorganise my schedule badly! So cross your fingers for me!

We were going to hang out outside at the Jack Johnson concert, but as we left it started pouring so bad that within seconds we were saturated and turned back. Will be going to see TsoTsi tonight though and prolly, American style, get a subway for dinner...

At least I feel refreshed now!

TsoTsi was a very intense movie. Defenitely recommend seeing though I feel it could have been worse for the apartheid that seemed conveniently avoided. Very beautifull though!

Music: A Sorta Fairytale, Tori Amos
Quote: "Some people make headlines while others make history." -Philip Elmer-DeWitt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home