Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Today is a Gift...

...that is why it is called the present.
Had a really good dinner with the "boys" yesterday. And boys will be boys because we ended up eating crêpes while watching the most silly videos. Choice of the night was this one though: German Coastguard Commercial what was he thinking!! Good to see them alll again, life simply seems too busy to be social, and that just really S*CKS.

Tomorrow we leave for the mainland again. Some important games coming up! Meanwhile I'm reading my ass off! I think I'm learning speedreading! :) I wish I could do that with purely factual texts too! I think if I ever wanted to double major here, English would have been rather cool too! I simply just love reading and yeah laugh: writing papers and research essays! (am half tempted to bring a book for fun on the road, but am afraid I will not get to my class reading at all, maybe just wait till summer)

Looking into classes for next semester I come to realise that when I am finally here for the whole semester, the class I most wanted to take is during practice hours! Arghghg!! I hope he will teach it again next semester. It is a class I can count to my psych degree but is Writing Intensive, tought once a week, and looks like I could spend all my week on it :)

Randomly took a picture of a guy sitting in front of our dorm today. Couldn't help myself, but he just had this charcater that I wanted to draw.. sometime. So I asked if it was okay. Ends up he's an artist himself (shoulda guessed by the look of him) and exchanged e-mail adresses/sites. Hope to see him again sometime. Lots to talk about!

Got back into guitar playing mode! Feels great and all of a sudden things clicked. So now I manage road trippin, letting the cables weep, californiactaion (Joost I think we should try that together sometime!) and I feel like playing loads now. I hope amy doesnlt get fed up with hearing the same stuff over and over again. At least I'm improving ;)

Music: Acda &de Munnik: Niet of Nooit Geweest

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The link doesn't work :(...but....what are you zinking about?..... i presume? ;)

4/13/2006 9:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If today is a gift,can I get a gift certificate so I can spend it anyway I want? And if it's a gift, is that why you can't take it back if you don't like it? And are you supposed to say "Thank you it's just what I always wanted!" even if it isn't that at all?
O.K. let's play "Guess my mood"!
Feel better already!

4/17/2006 3:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home