Sunday, May 06, 2007

Explanations

What to do with 4 extra hours in a day? and two because you are not tired enough to sleep more then 6 hours at night?
Right:

Explanations

The world deals us another blow
when we realize its search
for explanations
Configurations or recepies to the way
life works and love
and imagination
Considerations for those “abnormal” ones
that cannot help their ways are
somewhat deviant
Defiant of those that let their mind
and feet wonder or wander beyond
reality
Finality when the walls they scratch at fall
to let them go to where they are accepted
then firmly resurrected
releasing them
unexplained

Don't worry if it doesn't make any sense to you, it does to me ;) but I think it is pretty obvious. I dunno if it is the amount of time I suddenly have.. if it is because I'm not studying for my exams, or if the poetry slam set me off the other night (which was way cool btw) especially since the company was quite diverse too and there were some artists sitting in the background of the stage painting while the poets slammed...
Yep, life is pretty sweet!

Some art on the way too! :D (product of last night haha, obviously not sleeping and still waking up at 6 in the morning!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home