Friday, December 09, 2005

Mate Selection:

So Amy and I have this quote board, and it is really neat! Have a quote on there which reads: "matters of the heart were never meant to be encompassed by the brain." (-by Me) Nice and all, and I thought it wa a really good one too! However my Psychology teacher has just spent one and a half hours teling us otherwise. According to her it depends (for women) on your menstrual cycle (how masculine you prefer your men LOL), Reproduction (are they fertile (although that is more the other way around, care (can they provide), symmetry (symmetry stands for health so we would prefer more symmetrcal people) do you want me to go on?
Doesn't that just take all the romance out of courtship?
Gah!

Okay, happier subjects..had my MRI this morning and.. should be in there now to harass adoctor to look at them. I'll be back! Aloha!
Okay Aloha indeed, I thought I was the one who was late, but obviously she was later. Also she had the results, but isnlt alowed to give them to me before she talked to the radiologist... So I walked back, and am now waitning for her phonecall. There is America for you. She managed to say that she did see some things we should discuss. Nice, great, AWESOME! Hrmpf I'll end my rant and finish when I know the results...

-Okay, so the cartilege is still there! that at least is good, but my muscles on the outside of my leg are so strong compared to the inner thigh ones that they are pulling my kneecap skew. Which cuases it to rub against the bone, and which makes it sore.. so it is not wierd that it was both knees. Will take about two to three months with streching and strengthening my inner thigh. But, I would probably feel it till the end of next semeter. Not sure if I'm happy now...

Just quit practice half an hour early because my knees gave up, they felt numb and had no strength. Probably because I went al out on wednesday, and maybe the MRI had some sort of effect after on my body after all. Even typing is an effort, so I'll redirect that to my essay and leave you all to the rest of your day.

Love and Hugz

Music: Goo Goo Dolls, Slide & Coldplay, Yellow
Quote: What you risk reveals what you value. -Jeanette Winterson -

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, good to hear that your cartilege is still there; somehow it is more a 'technical'problem than a critical one ; I'm glad to hear that, really! even though it means that it wont disappear as quickly as you would like it to go.
About the psych: I think she really did what you meant shouldn't be done: spoiling things of the heart by rationalizing it.
Njoy! love,

12/09/2005 10:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home