Saturday, November 26, 2005

?

What is broken when you name it?

And why is that so hard for some people?

I had a great Thanksgiving, watching movies, hangin' out with cool/new people, eating loads of good food (Jeez I think I really love pumpkin pie!) I wish I could have taken some pictures, but, at least I ordered my Camera!! :) I'm soooooooo excited you won't believe it!

We saw the movie 'Crashed' and recommend it, it was intense and adresses discrimination rather well! Pfew! I got all worked up about it and I thought it was quite impressive! Only realized I was the only white girl in the room then.. or let me say Caucasian, because we were a happy mix! Interesting no one ever really noticed! Monster in Law was quite fun too LOL, the ending not too impressive but it had some good humour!

Still trying to get my class schedule for next semester together.. I'm sorta late, and still need to pre-register some PSY classes.. jeez I need to get my act together!
Finally want to thank those of you who are responding to my blog, it is nice to know people are reading along! And I love mail :D
Can you all do me a favour and leave your name if you read this entry even if it is like a month down the line! (and plus cooment if you want!)? can also leave a nickname that lets me know it is you!!! Just because I'm curious who is lurking but not commenting :p

Today I did some shopping with Amy, and found one pair of pants and a really AWESOME skirt which I both hung back really quickly as after I looked at the price of the skirt I thought maybe I should check the pants as well ?! for my ability to pick the pricyest thing in the whole Shopping Mall is uncanny! So I bought nothing.. hrmpf I hate it when you find something perfect fit and not even all that fancy and they manage to ruin it by putting a major price tag on it! What's up with that?!

NEway, need to get rid of some inspiration and this blog comment is not doing it for me, so this is it! Love and Hugz!

Music: Handel, Arrival of the Queen of Sheba (followed by) Water Music

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I think you know who I am ;)

11/27/2005 3:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems like you resemble your mother in unexpected ways. She often comes up with the priciest item in the shop as well. NEway. Had a swell birthday party for Joost, still recovering, he will have his braces out today. Probably will comment on it himself. Back to work.....
When are you going to start the competition again?? Brandenburg beat Donk yesterday 8-7, but are still in the fourth position. Love from a misty and semi frozen kikkerlandje.
Music for today:
Snowdrops keep falling on my head....
Daddy

11/28/2005 11:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meike...you're pretty hot stuff, and I am really glad that you enjoy pumkin pie. I think that it is my favorite dessert. I could be scandelous if I wanted. Just wait...one day I'll spring it on you.
Thanks for being my friend,
Alyssa

11/30/2005 9:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home