Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Girls Night and Art

I got my new camera! it is so amazing! WOW! and as we we had a girls night with Bible study it was the best time to try it out! Amy thought so too and had a go at capturing Rachel in some really artistic pictures! You must agree we looked rather amazing alltogether! (especially how we all try to look wrinkled) It was good fun! Rachel sadly was alergic to the stuff so she stayed her natural beautifull self..

So we had fun! it was a good night, too bad though that it was the last for this semester: People goign home for Christmas and everybody just really busy for finals week and Amy is leaving me on monday already, whoa! where did time go?!

I got ex-rays done on my knee yesterday. Trying to find out if the cartilage is really gone, they will have a look at it friday (with me) and then I'll probably get an MRI because they can't see it on an X-ray... this is typically Hawai'i... plus I was supposed to be there at 6 so I got out of practice but the guy was late so I waited for like half an hour, then he lost his key, another 5 minutes, and by the time I got back to the pool practice was basically over. Oh well, ALOHA!

Also I'm trying to update my art attack site.. SOON 'cause I can take some pictures of my art now. I'll let you know when it is up! I Also have a picture from Mike and Guen(evere) two crazy people in my artclass who wake me up when I am asleep, or just join me for a nap or who I do crosswords with when the teacher is talking to much, who I drink coffe with (if I don't spill it over my lap and my art like today) and who make artclass generally fun! Thanks guys! (for that and for posing :p)
This week seems to be a quiet one but I just realised that the semester is alsmot over! I need to start finishing things! or else I'll be stressing and this weekend looks like it is going to be a busy one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a busy but rich life!

11/30/2005 11:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some great articles on x box live gamertag

2/17/2007 8:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home