Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hugz!

A Hug
There's something in a simple hug
That warms us to the heart;
It welcomes us back home
And makes it easier to part

A hug's a way to share the joy
and sad times we go through,
Or just a way for friends to say
I like you 'cause you're you

Hugs are an amazing thing
And just the perfect way
To show that we do care so much
But can't find the words to say

It's funny how a little hug
Makes everyone feel good;
In every place and language,
It's always understood

And hugs will never cost a dime
They never loose their flair
Just open up your arms and heart
And show the world you care.


And this one I found online and thought it was really cool!
A Hug ... The Universal Perscription

No moving parts, no batteries.
No monthly payments and no fees;
Inflation proof, non-taxable,
In fact, it's quite relaxable;

It can't be stolen, won't pollute,
One size fits all, do not dilute.
It uses little energy,
But yields results enormously.

Relieves your tension and your stress,
Invigorate your happiness;
Combats depression, makes you beam,
And elevates your self esteem!

Your circulation it corrects
Without unpleasant side effects
It is, I think, the perfect drug:
My friend, may I prescribe... the hug!

And, of course, fully returnable!

No Music for the day, just a hug.. :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:D

A hug I gave you
Even with the distance
I can go through
Like if you were in France

Then if you think of me
Just hug the firs person you see
Then you'll be happy
And so will he/she be

Just to show how bad I am in poesi ..
But how am I ? :D

11/16/2005 8:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meike,

What a beautiful poem! Did you really hug it yourself or found it somewhere hugging around?

A big hug

Hanna & Jaco

11/16/2005 9:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My kingdom for Hug !

Richard III

11/17/2005 2:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats exactly what hugs are for!
sharing your good feelings radiating your joy and your love for living this life...
and not because God or others would appreciate you doing it , only because you feel like hugging
big hug!
mama

11/18/2005 11:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eej mikey ;) the first one is yours?? can I steal it for a song or something :P lol...lemme know...hug ya ;)

11/21/2005 8:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home