Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Narnia:

Friday nigth was study night and me and Kezia went to Borders (A humongous bookstore) to study. Had some dinner there too, and as time passed were joined by many more. Liz, Justin, Emily, Matt... 't was great! did some studying, not too much, but it was anice start.

Saturday I went to see the chronicles of Narnia, I have to admit it is the first time I saw a movie before reading the book. Shame on me, but it was really quite amazing. A real feal good movie! And sort of special to be accompanied by two guys :) LOL, who'd ever think so.. Jeremy and Virginie stayed nehind. They really missed out!

Still going strong on the movie's.. Sunday I went to the bach.. well yeah, I thought of studying, but basically I just crashed. Slept for an hour and then, seeing noone had showed up, decided to go home and get some studying done. Just off Ala Moana I found this stall with "fishhooks" as they call them here, but not the touristy ones but a whole unique bunch that this guy and his brother carved. They were really beautiful. I picked up one that I really liked, thought maybe it would be nice for Bart for Christmas, it was just so uniquely carved! This guy starts explaining that it symbolizes the family. How it is intertwined and that even when you are far away you are still part of the whole... I was like, yep that is it, and if Bart doesn't like it I'll keep it. Then I asked for the price. $150.. Hmpf, never mind! I was not allowed to take any pictures (which I understand) it was okay if I put it on and he made a picture, so that is what I did.., I'm getting pretty decent at photomanipulations! *grins* Someday I'll understand my computer!

So when I was about to really leave Arnaud showed up. Well you know, I could go and study or hang out at the beach some more (you must all think I never do anything right now, but what would you choose?) so I went back. Had a really nice time and then when we came back form a swim Aurelien had showed up (Arnaud said he had lost hime the day before) And basicall he crashed next to us and passed out again.. this guy keeps the most insain hours!

Just before going home I had to capture this cloud! I promise I'll get you all a sunset too sometime! After I went home to get a shower and sorts and went back to go get dinner with Jeremie, Virginie and Arnaud. Lorel had a date and went out as I went in. LOL Big smile on his face haha!

We went to eat in a Japanese restaurant. Really good! had some suchi, something with crab and at the beginning had a little apprehension when I saw a fried fishtail sticking out of my sushi roll, but it was really yum! I tried really hard to understand all that was being said in French and sometimes I was fine but some things I just can't follow. I'll have to practice :) Glad you all speak proper Enlish now!

Back at their place we eneded up watching "Leon". En Anglais: Leon the Professional. That was a really impressive movie I suggest everyone go rent it! So instead of being home early, going to bed early and all those other things would probably be wise before an exam week, I was home at 2am. Seems to become a trend lately. Good thing morning practices are off!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I really miss these cloud/sun
and you a bit less but I still miss you :p

And well, you should watch ... hum na there's too many good movie to advise you just about one (is it english ??)

Cyril1 :)

12/15/2005 12:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home