Sunday, April 30, 2006

No Trojan Horse...

... just plain waterpolo.
We beat USC!!! this season's unbeaten number one :) Now that makes for a good feeling (adrenaline is the best painkiller!) So yeah, we almost gave it away in the end, but we never trailed and things just worked.. wel most things, I mean, I needed to yell at some people of course, but that is my job.
Now we are playing MPSF finals and, where yesterday we were merely at an advantage to go to the NCAA's, we are now guaranteed to go.
I got a nice sunburn/tan in the process.. I have my cap engraved on the side of my face (aint I lucky) and then I didn't even start you on the suit.
Iris is coming in two weeks.. is it two weeks?!?! oh lord! YAY!
All I ahve to do is somewhere in between all this, is take exams. Then everyhting will actually be fine.

I'm reading the Giver by Lois Lowry, childrens literature and it is really good! (it is part of our final so it is always nice to know that the final for my english writing intensive class will interest me.. I'm curious what the assignment will be.)

Right now I'm very ready for bed, so I'll read some more and then pass out!
Sleepwell

Music: The classical music playing in the Hall
Quote: "I've got everything together, I just don't know where I put it."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Meike happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Haha!!

Liefs Ilse

5/02/2006 7:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home