Thursday, May 10, 2007

Abnormal PSY

Studying about abnormalities. Also learned I'm not allowed to call it that so therefore: eccentric, emotional, odd, dramatic, anxious, fearfull and erratic are words that serve me well at the moment.
Makes me want to draw all those people.. imagine what you could do with a painting! I bet I won't be as into this when I get home and have time, but now that I'm supposed to be studying as I already ran out of time, I really want to see if I can draw people with a disorder. Okay I don't mean to sound degrading or anything, it's just because it interests me and I want to make it more tangible. Afraid to put people in a box though because I've never met two people that were alike and never expect to treat two that are. (running a little ahead of myself here) but hounestly, it works both ways.. yeah you're putting labels on people, but you learn a whole bunch of interesting words to throw at people too....
So will you stop being so histrionic!??!!? Then I can go and do some drawing! uhhh some studying ;)

Music: Airconditioning and Study hall airco buzzing
Quote: "I stay in the present and I focus on what I have to do now." -Tiger Woods (hanging above my computer)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We should have a senoufo mask at home still as a present for Marjan. Should I bring any for you from Ouaga?? Lots of touristy things in front of the hotel. It is dripping hot here, rainy season coming up. Try to add another african spot to your map;
Grosses bises

Papa

5/12/2007 5:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home