Saturday, November 03, 2007

Season of Change

Check out this Poem by Britt yellow leaf, it fits really well with the mood!

So everybody seems to be radically throwing their lives around and that sure set me off to some inspiration. Also I really needed to do some good (though about) art instead of just randomly plonking around random sh*t on paper. I'm not sure how pleased I am and have not signed this piece thinking it is not finished so I might add on later (You know it won't happen!)

My knees are on a slow recovery to betterness but of course it is way to slow and meanwhile pissing me off because I cannot use my legs at full capacity= not good when you are a goalie! Plus The Europe cup is coming up and I just wanna do life at full speed instead of needeing to recover every time I move! I love the coloured leaves and keep being distracted from the road because I'm wathcing them while I drive... but man! am I having issues with the cold.

Good thing there are lots of cool people coming over between now and (around) Christmas so that is promising even though I'm going to be gone half the berloody time! It'll still result in fun times and nice destractions. They better anyways! Time to keep/get my act together!

Quote: "Nothing is impossible. Some things are just less likely than others." -Jonathan Winters
Music: Melissa Etheridge

1 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

so am i going to have to pay you for being my PR rep? haha

good luck with the knees and i have some stories for you :D muahahaha.

11/07/2007 12:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home