Sunday, November 18, 2007

WOUP=Week Of Unfisnished Projects!

So after a couple of weeks of trying to keep breathing/functioning I just had a friday morning off which gave me just enough energy to remeber I had a life (and funsctioning legs). Now, after playing two (one more) games this weekend, I have a remotely easy going week with mostly club team requirements before playing final 4 and running off to play Europe cup and then on to the Holiday Cup in LA.
Sounds promising doesn't it! Well as usual Im looking at it one week at a time: this is my week off finishing unfinished projects and I'm already well on my way!

I have all these things that are half done: my South Africa photo album, a really cool piece of art (which has a story of itself because I had a random interview with a Dutch newspaper and they wanted a piece of my art in the picture that accompanied the text. So I showed them some and this guy decided he wants this unfinished piece in there. I'm like: "it's not even finished!!!" so he goes: "what's not finished about it?!" -stupid. I thought a photoghrapher had a slightly better sense of art. Grrrr) Then I am going to finally be able to call these people at the music school and ask them if it is feasable for me to take guitar classes because I'm gone half the time and well you know... I got all the other documents for discount and that so that is cool!
Then I have some friends to hang out with... I kinda want to go see my grandparents. And well I can go on and on, but I should stop if I want to fit it all in this week. It will be good though!

Also just finished this really impressive book: A Piece of Cake. If you like autobiographies, this one is very well written, very hopefull and very eye opening. I also picked up on a bunch of slang and the differences between dope, crack, black and red beauties, the four white pills, gang banging, tooting and what not. -Iris thanks for passing me all your cool books, I'll make sure to pass them on!

Now is coffee time!

Music: Maybe tomorrow, Stereophonics
Quote: When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other. -Eric Hoffer

1 Comments:

Blogger DvB said...

Those weeks rule. You'll end up being all proud of what you've actually achieved :D

Good for you :D

11/20/2007 9:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home