Thursday, December 13, 2007

I Love Winter Because:

- my dad makes us fresh orange juice almost every morning
- IF it actually gets cold enough I can go ice skating
( Edit: I WENT ICE SKATING!!!!!)
- when nobody is home I get to turn the heater up
- my cat thinks it is cold too so cuddles up in my bed
- it makes hot chocolate milk taste better
- it makes for pretty pictures when it snows
- IF it snows you can go out and play
- I love rain when I'm inside
- the stars on my frozen windshield in the morning are beautiful
- I get to wear sweaters all the time
- I have to buy warm shoes

okay I'm done convincing myself, it is not working!

Music: KT Tunstall, Under the Weather
Quote: "Time for the weather report. It's cold out folks. Bonecrushing cold. The kind of cold which will wrench the spirit out of a young man, or forge it into steel." -Diane Frolov and Andrew Schneider

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger DvB said...

You forgot the most important one :)

I absolutely and utterly love the winter, because it makes the summer feel sooooo much better :D

Ah, really can't wait ;)

12/14/2007 2:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home