Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Art of Creativity

Well hounestly, there is no creativity in me at the moment. I feel bad having a WIP(work in progress) lying under my bed but never getting to it anymore. I know myself. I lose the spark and it is going to be really hard to finish. There might be some creativity for playing guitar :) I got all excited about playing again since I played last Sunday. However my neck is telling me I'm overdoing it after not having played for so long and after practice today sitting up straight just feels plain wrong, but I can't really complain, I have not been injured for so long! But maybe iut is time for a chiropractor of sorts. hmpf!

Meanwhile I'm typing an essay on cause and effect of expression through art (that's what inspired the title) and am throwing out all these facts that I dind't know I knew. Do I? I wonder if I make them up as I go, but it still seems to make sense and when I look it up on internet they can't tell me more than I already know. I suppose it is so much a part of my own life and I have done so much research already that I just know these kind of things. Interesting.

Meanwhile listening to Jeux Interdits *sighs* it is so beautiful! But they play it so fast! I want to be better!!! :) Had a really good time just now playing with Kezia, who playes a lot better than she thinks she does but is just a bit out of practice and needs some more self confidence ;) She picks up on things really quickly too and we are going to play some more soon! I'm so excited!

Also just gave up on trying to keep up with writing down with what I spend because I really havn't bought anything except for art supplies and food but Hawaii is just too expensive. So frustrating! No wonder people are overweigt if 6 banana's cost more then 30 chocolate chip cookies! *mumbles something under her breath*

And then finally this image because it is so aestethically pleasing and because looking at art deals with feelings almost as well as creating it does: Enjoy!
Image Hosted by The Image Hosting
Sulamith Wulfing

Music for the Day: Jeux Interdits and Razorlight, Somewhere Else (playing)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

meike! guitar was fun today:) Thanks for reminding me..and being patient with me lol. You're just rad. Maybe we can play friday?

10/27/2005 1:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you can play saturday ?? :p

10/28/2005 1:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home