Saturday, October 15, 2005

Cappuchino and a Blueberry Scone

I love fridays! Only that I have no clue what to do with myself now that I have time. I mean, I can think of a thousand things but I find it hard to do anything purposefull at all.
Today I got a selfportrait back that we had due monday in ink for art class. It read: excellent! obviously had some experience w/ this liquid medium. Very bold and decisive appreciation of the different tones. Now if any of you know my art and the way I go about it you know that I have no controll over liquid media, so yes! I'm smiling. I love that class! you get credit for drawing two hours 3 times a week, does life get eny better?! LOL and the portrait actualy does lok like me! But I'm now bqack to drawing skeletons. Amazingly intresting, aspecially when you start moving into awkward positions to see where the h*ll your shoulderblades went and you can't see it on the model because he is too chubby *grins*
Running form art to my next class I had to convince my lecturer that I was really listening, I just forget to put my I-pod away because it sits in one ear during art class. When trying to explain I was lstening to radiohead she had no clue who they were. Cultuurbarbaar..(have no appropriate wird for that in English but it means you'r not appreciating what culture brings by not knowing it)
Then for Chem Lab I made some Cu.. do ou know how beautifull the colour of that stuff is?! I wish you could use it to dye cloth with, I wish I knew how to dye cloth, ahh colours, I love em!

I just had a cappuchino and a blueberry scone, to celebrate my friday! It tasted wonderfull :) though I'd let you know as it might explain this very random blog entry. Now you know a regular friday!

Music for the Day: Radiohead, Creep

1 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

Yum Yum! Mag ik er ook een? And coffee…..well, I’m in Scotland so I’m enjoying drinking loads of TEA! You know you can draw! I agree with your teacher whole heartedly! Chemistry….hmmmmm….that was ages ago! I used copper all the time especially in my final year!

Ik ben nog gezellig met Jill en Steve hier in Edinburgh...Jill zit te spellen met haar "i-dog" die ze vanmorgen in de bus kreeg en Steve is even broodjes gaan kopen...

Morgen is het zo ver! dan ga ik per trein naar Londen waar ik dus op weg naar Heathrow mijn kaartjes moet ophalen....binnenkort ben ik op Hawaii!!!!! Yey!

Huggles,
Iris

10/15/2005 12:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home