Sunday, October 30, 2005

Lost in Fantasy Worlds, Fire throwing, Feelings and Farewells

A strange but good Saturday evening. Though my mood from the morning lingered it did quickly dissipate once I started doing things. Sometimes I need to shut my mind off though, it can be such a pain int the ... yeah.

As to getting places, it seems to take Amy and me a while before we can leave. So true to the aloha spirit we were late. It's a good thing everyone lives with Aloha here!
Talked to many people again, about very different things ;) from books, English/French language, the choice of words, the importance of good lecturers, poi, fire, (waterpolo and reports which was officially off limits tonight LOL) to Love, Life and Friendship, Smiling, Hugz and finally the effect of alcohol on the day after, haha *sits patiently and waits for reactions*

But it was good again I got another trick down with poi, it is so much fun, I think I might need to get myself some, or maybe even make them, just that I have no clue when I am going to practice!

E-mailing with home was great, it's a good thing I had a party too :) I spent some time looking though pictures, man I miss you people! Hanna I hope you had the best party ever! You totally deserved it and I want ot know all about it! Pictures too please! Can't believe I wasn't there for that but studying in Hawaii doesn't come without a price I reckon.
So to be very contemplative: Good things come in two; Giving something up makes your choice more valuable; but the sun always will come up in the morning :)

Am not done with this post, so it wil be edited, just need to finish my essay first because it has been haunting me and I need to get it done and over with!

Hrm.... the smell of rain on the air!

Music For the Day: The Seekers, A World of our Own & the Carnival is Over

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the heck is poi on fire?? I thought poi was something you ate.
NEway, we had wonderful weather yesterday, 20 Celsius and sat in the garden until the little monkeys came. ( 5 kids of which omar was the eldest) plus some 20 adults. Then we all moved inside and had lots of fun. The dishwasher was set in motion 7 times I think. Photos will follow.
soon. Did you get the earth google of the swimmingpool?

Daddy

10/31/2005 3:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, what is poi?
I was thinking of sending you a cd with all the pictures, ( otherwise downloading takes so much time) will just send the best by mail.
Good to read your weekend report, sounds like life is quite OK again!
love,
mama

11/01/2005 7:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lieve Meike,

het feest was inderdaad erg leuk,behalve dat je er niet bij was. bedankt voor het mooie gedicht. Makes me cry! Ik was verbaasd en verrast door dat iedereen aanwezig was en de tijd voor mij genomen heeft. nogmaals bedankt voor het gedicht.

liefs hanna

11/09/2005 10:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

12/03/2006 3:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

12/04/2006 10:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home