Saturday, October 29, 2005

Stupid Tests

I can't believe I just succumbed to another of those stupid tests! And I don't even think this one is that great, I've seen way better ones! But just to show you all how weak I am when it comes to dumb computer tests I thought I'd share it with ya :)



This Is My Life, Rated
Life: 6.5
Mind: 6.3
Body: 8.6
Spirit: 6.4
Friends/Family: 5.6
Love: 2.1
Finance: 3.2
Take the Rate My Life Quiz




So, I reckon the mind thing could be majorly improved with a bit of sleep! But somehow I'm not getting to it. I havn't done more than 6 hours a night for about what, a week? two maybe? I did nap though, thats why I'm still alive :0
The body rating thing is good because there was no option for saying you excersized too much LOL and then the rest, ah well.. go take it if you want to know;) I promise the next time I take a test it will be a more interesting one!

Also did a Psychology test. For extra credit. I was majorly disappointed because I like these kind of things but this one had some really bad questions on it! I made a note on the sideline because if you want to make a decent test you have to be ably to rely on your test results, not ask me: "even though I am religeous I try to accept gay people" answer: this could be me 1 to: no this does not fit me or my opinion 7. What are you asking me here?!

NEway, it's weekend again! :) Plus I'm drawing some game concepts which are really making me want to draw more! YES! that's what I needed! Threw on some paint too, just for the heck of throwing around paint! Now all I need is a clause of time! Because my lecturers do not appreciate me drawing in class! I don't get it, I do is very quietly! LOL and during art I reckon I should focus on BOB :) Yes, his name is Bob, guess who's back, the one that had the epileptic attack when I just came! but he is nice, I notice I draw him better now because I've drawn him more often (does that make sense, I get his character on paper! :)

Beware! I trap characters in paper and manipulate them ;)

Music for the Day: ABBA, Fernando

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think that you can take this test seriously since it don't take in count the fact that you have met all those frenchy guys...

I mean that your mark would have been less than 5 :D

See ya ;)

10/29/2005 9:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home