Monday, November 07, 2005

GadoGado

So, I can still cook :) at least I may assume so as everyone still seems alive and kicking. They even said they enjoyed it *grins* I'm allowed to come back! Makes me really want to move into the apartments next year, or maybe not. I do want to cook good food and was again confronted with the fact that fresh vegetables also come in plastic bags in the freezer, or in pots if you prefer LOL I keep forgetting that some people are not so spoiled as I am to have a dad who grows vegetables in the garden, and two parents that know how to cook! I'm sure you'll never forget how to cut beans up now though Arnaud ;p I'm glad I got to show ya, and thanks for helping! Dessert was really "Awesome" chocolate mousse, prepared by Aurélien.. I know it would have been better with French chocolate, but it was still really yum!

So now is monday. I am mentally quite ready for practice but my body still feels like a truck has recently driven over it . I was discussing with Amy how, as an athlete, you get so used to ignoring pain that you forget that it is bad for you to be sore. Mich and Danielle, get really excited when you say you are sore. Which really pisses me off!
"Good!"
He doesn't seem to realise that sore means your body is indicating that you did too much! (which was something I almost forgot too). So I'll have to keep an eye on myself as usual. It is hard to stop when you know you can ignore the pain and keep going (which everyone expects you to do anyway) Jeez, how many times do I have to have this discussion with myself!?

So I am having a little Royo inpired moment. (You know: Luis Royo, famous fantasy artist?) And I'm amazed at how his images can be so shocking, sometimes downright offending, but still so inspiring to me. So yeah, I have to do more homework as usual and all I want to do is art. I had an A for my midterm portoflio :) and he made a comment along the line of being curious what would happen if I would put all this prcatice into my own work. Yes, me too! I can't wait to try! Someone get me a box of extra time, seeing as time is relative anyway! *Feels like discussing the interpretations of duration of time but decides that this is not the time as time seems to be in a hurry at the moment*

Music for the Day: Stereophonics, Hurry up and Wait. (how very fitting!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you, I'm no more here, so you don't have to do amazing Hugz :p (But it's ok, Yannicki give me some)

Hum just ask Aurelian to give you some massage :D

Take some times to rest and sleep well and do everythings well :D

11/08/2005 10:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://rcmypwsc.com/hzbz/dkxy.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://gqxueaix.com/staq/jkem.html]Cool site[/url]

11/01/2006 6:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://rcmypwsc.com/hzbz/dkxy.html | http://liwurwcv.com/qgra/ykxv.html

11/01/2006 6:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home