Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Smile :D

I knew there was something about e-mailing that bothered me! But it is seeing soemone face to face that deepens relationships. Humans interact through facial expressions! Okay, so most of you are now going: "duh!" But honestly, why do you think people yell and curse at each other on the road (road rage) but do not when they walk into one another at a traffic light? Indeed, because they can look each other in the eye.

And did you ever realise that when you smile at people they almost always smile back, even a total stranger on the street? They might be unconfortable, but their first reaction is to smile back! Try it, it is quite fun!

One last thing, also very old knowledge, but worth knowing none the less as I found myself laughing at myself trying to work this magic in the pool the other day... if you're not happy try smile, even a fake smile will do. When the corners of your mouth move up you automatically start feeling better! Haha and if that doesn't work, just imagine me in the goal making faces to lift my spirits and eventually just outright laughing at myself for the stupidity of it. Trust me I got some wierd looks!
Have a great day, and donlt forget to smile!
Image Hosted by The Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from Sanliurfa Turkey. Never saw so many stones really awful. What'seven more awful, there iis no beer in the fridge. We're penetratinginto the rural areas.

Love

Daddy

11/13/2005 4:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home