Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Study Rage...

Having my Latté and brownie, not really deserved 'cause there was stuff on my test which I should have known but didn't bother to review, but it tastes delicious anyway! + I just proven that my mind works really logically for not having reviewed anything of what we did before, I can always figure out the math without the equations. It just does make sense you know, but I can't explain it to anyone according to the book or the teacher for that matter because he just does not make sense.. and usust the formulas. now how do you explain something to someone 5 minutes before the exam starts how to think logically and without the formula. Exactly, you don't.

Yesterday I was going to go to bed early but at around 11 woke up. Well in that case, you better keep going. So I did. Great fun when Alyssa phoned to see if I was there and wanted to study with her. So she crashed in my room too and between the silences it was really cool!

At 1:30 I went out to get some fresh air and found the moon to have al these really cool halo's so I tried ot take a picture.. sorta worked out: but it is by far not as clear as I hoped it would be. Then got inspired by some more light and dark. (see above) Laid back on a little grass hill, for a few minutes watching stars, really nice and relaxing! then went to bed.

It is scary here how many people pull an all-nighter, sometimes two, and think it will help their studying! so many people are still up that you almost forget it is 2 hours past midnight!
When walking over campus everything seems dead silent. People that usually talk now found themselves a study spot and others are sleeping. I still believe I rather sleep then study so that I can at least write down what I do know :)

Yesterday after practice I had a little shootout with Iefke en Koen. That was really good! and reminds me that I have some stuff to work on! I hate to say it but that actually askes for playing and not just sticking out an arm. I like some speed in the game! I like to think of me as very patient and I do smile when people keep making the same mistake, but next semester we have to play! people better start busting their but or else I'll go insain, there is only so much you can do to make up for others mistakes, and a goal is a goal. /rant

Back to studying. At least I feel like doing Psy...

Music: James Blunt, You're Beautiful
Quote: "It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of work to do." -Jerome K. Jerome

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At first I though that the first pictures was a profressional one, you now, one of those you can foun on internet.

Well just wanted to say, really nice picture ^_^

12/15/2005 12:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home