Sunday, March 05, 2006

Weekend...

So... It all started with having our last practice of the week on friday morning! Yes, we had the evening off AND saturday morning free.. I still think I should be in class right now because all of a sudden it feels like a three day weekend instead of a one and a half! Awesome! But nothing without good reason! After the last road trip we had 6 sick people and a few injured.. go figure.. then on top of that we had Relay for Life (the walking/running aroudn the track to bring in money for the american cancer society... It was actually quite fun, starting at 7 and going till 7. However having gotten up at 5:15 to go to practice and not being able to partake in any of the wake up events (dogeball, basketball or linedanceing) I ended up feeling quite sorry for myself. Earlier I had kept busy making it a mission to make pictures of everyone and everything which was fun, and I got some good ones (I'll show 'em when Britt puts them on Ringo's) but in the end it was till too much walking (aspecially as I was walking on bair feet.. (we were on the track field and it had been raining all day.. everyhting was muddy!) So at 3 I was over it and went home to get some sleep. Only 5 of us stayed the whole night but I'm glad to have gone anyway!

So sleeping from 3:30 till 10... I was in a bit of a slow mood yesterday. However I did manage to get my ass moving and over to Ala Moana (I made myself an appointment with the apples store so I could not change my mind about going) And lo and behold, I organised myself a new iPod!!!
When I came in he started trying al these things and I was like: well I tried that, and that and that.. and he was like; well... looks like you digged a lot deeper than most bother to. (Go Me!) and then he talked into his microphone a little bit.. messed aorund some more, had me take of the cover.. I was like.. well maybe he's going to replace something? but no, he just substituded the whole thing! I get one with no scratches! all new, well functioning battery (mine was slowly dying).. the only price I paid was that I only have a 90 day guarantee instead of till may 5th, when I bought it. Not bad Eh! I'm sooooo excited!

So after that I cycled home. Rain, again.. I could have made it to the basketball game that started at 5 if I had gone straight. But I went home and took a shower. After that we saw Hawaii Losi to Irvine :S really stupid because they were ahead quite far in the beginning! IT was abit of a slow game, but I like wathcing basketball, people really looke like they are flying sometimes -suspended in air-
Then we went to dinner for Kristy's birthday and after that I was basically ready to crash. Which I did. I didnlt even wake up when Amy got up to shower. only half an hour later! Had 5 dreams.. really random about a balck cat, a mouse, getting caught in really hight tidal waves, trying to explin Mich something with help of a picture, drawing in my room and waiting for Iris and babysitting, watching an orchestra play Swan Lake in a classroom and people dancing. I need to go write sytuff down before I forget!

I'll leave you with some pictures form tha last road trip:

We all get a lot fo sleep waiting for flights... and as I don't sleep I'm the ennoying person with the camera. I'll put these on ringo and show them LOL they don't know yet!






And we play a lot of games and iefke is very photogenetic! We're not even playing hearts (mich;s favourite game) and he's still smiling! A real smile! (Just A pointer)







So yeah, I get bored in the car. Seeing as I didnlt have my iPod and couldnlt concentrate on my homework reading or reading in general with 8 girls in a van I started taking pictures!










There is a little video of this somewhere too! I swear, we did not drink or anything. we just had a game and are just passing time! Katy (the one whos hair I braided) has some really cool dancing skills!






We were very welcome at several people's homes: Colleen's place, who was on the team last semester. Really good to see her again! and her parents are really nice people too.. nice and down to earth.. more like my own :p







At Sabrina's house we got the typical amrican treatment! Whoa! so much goodies and smores! I had way to much but it was quite nice. Must say we were all pretty exhausted though and we arrived in our hotel past midnight!







Sunsets were plentifull and this was one of the less nice ones (but I had my camera handy) and Britt and me at the fireplace at Colleens'..







There are way more picture but I'll put those on Ringo's! I can't choose! This one is of me and Britt hanging out at the fire at Colleens house!





Music: Tool, Parabola
Quote: Remember that happiness is a way of travel - not a destination. -Roy M. Goodman (and yest you can explain that in two ways!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home