Sunday, May 28, 2006

Attention!! (en Francais)

I really mean attention but seeing as I have been excersizing my French trying to read some childrens' book that I found in Emilie and Tillie's bedroom (my coach's Kids with whom's whife Iris and I are staying right now as we donlt have any dorm rooms and she said she wouldn't mind us hanging out there instead of in the team room!)
So yeah.. I finally get some time to spend on msn and then everyone decides to not be there :( boooohoo!, yes I'm feeling sorry for myself!!)
So my mornings consisted of reading French, and after, Linda's book by Jodi Picoult: My Sisters Keeper which I almost bought about 3 times at the airport but did not because I had a couple books waiting for me at home.
Went to Hanauma Bay today and went snorkeling again, it is a bit of an anti-climax after the big island but it was still good fun. No turtles, just a lot fo fish and a lot of dead coral. I think it would be good for that bay to be shut for tourists for a while.. a year or two.. but oh well.. the world doesn't seem to get a break from us humans much.
Might go surfing tomorrow with Coralie and Margie, hope it works out this time! Otherwise maybe just hang out.. I'm really excited to go home, but I[m really going to mniss some people here!!! BEtter start organising some stuff so we can all hang out and go to dinner or something, so!!! if you're reading this and you're still in Hawaii, drop me aline!
Okay, gotto go pay attention to the 8 and five year olds I'm babysitting, they wanna play!
Time to get active!

Music: the hum of the Airco in my coach's offoce that is always too cold!! brrr!
Quote: "When you are an 8 year old nothing is anything of your business!" (how befitting!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home