Saturday, May 13, 2006

Packrat

So me nd Amy emtptied the room, I dodn't know I wa capable of storing so much stuff in only haf a room! but then most of it was neccesary stuff like things to eat from and with and art supplies and well, a bicycle, and then my books, becauyse books you know, you can't do away with books! And A fridge and pillows... So it was hectic, we went for a swim in the morning, tired to pack everything into a car and then Amy had a chiropractor appointment at 945 so she drove the car with everythuing in it over there and then had to come to the ppol tp darg everything to the teamroom! (yes we were late but not the latest!)
Right now we are in Davis for the NCAA's, had a lot of trouble beating them today, I donlt think I've seen us play so bad as of yet, but then I canlt say I was much good. At least I made the save I had to. In the fourth querter it finally came together and I even blocked a penalty shot and we ended up finishing with a four goal lead.. you wonder why we had to make it all so hard on ourselves. Tomorrow we play USC, I hope we got it together now!
HAd a really nice dinner at an Italian restaurant. Full moon, sitting outside, flirting with the waiter who had been in America for two years but definitely knew how to se his accent LOL, it must have been the accent. And the food was delicious! The AMerican among us (the other goalie, ordered fish strips form the kids menu and asked for ranch saus... I mean, in An ITALIEN restaurant, me and Emily looked at her and said at the same time: "we really cannot take you anywhere!"
Now I'm sitting in the lobby because everyone keeps coming to our room because their internet does not work. I mean I can fix it for them and then they don'' t have to bother us but for some reason some people don't want me to touch their computer ("my dad knows all anout it he will fix it later").. grrr then stop coming to our room at 11! so here I am at 11 sitting in the lobby..
I should go to sleep too,
important game tomorrow.

Quote: "Why worry about defence, we have a goalie" Michel Roy
Music: Nickelback, How you remind me

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and where are U now?
without books, and only a laptop, a camera and a waterpolo outfit I assume?
hope life is good and relaxing now!

5/15/2006 11:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home