Friday, June 02, 2006

Turtles!!!

So there is a whole bunch of pictures and I promise I'll put them on Ringo, but these two I just had to share with you all! The first one is me gazing at a turtle (or actually trying very hard to stay down long enough for Iris to take the picture!!! LOL
The second one is Iris, absolutely exhalted that she could hang out with the sea turtles here!!!
It really was quite amazing and the pictures turned out very well!
We have been showing them off to everyone who had time to see them... So Proud :)

It is our last couple of days on Hawaii, I'll be going home soon and Iris will be going on to discover the rest of the world. I've been looking at pictures from where she is going and I cannot help but be jealous! It is just sooo amazing!

Just spent about 3 hours at the beach, soaking up the last bits of sun before going home to where it will be cold and dreary. Although I will get to sleep under a thick duvet! Hmmmm snuggle up with my cat! NEwayz... I spent the first hour bodysurfing and it was great. Iris wasn; to convinced because it got rather shallow at places and she didnlt feel comfortable with that. Well call me crazy but when I'm on wave... I get lifted above and beyond life. IT's such a rush, especially here where when you catch a wave you can actually press your hands on the water and it makes you go up and you can see everyone ducking under the wave and the approaching shoreline!!! Whoa! you should all come and hang out!

Okay, got to get ready now, a little waterpolo with Britt, a shower at her house and then to the Artwalk in China town! Dinner.. hmm we'll see about that later.
Hope I can get hold of Amy before we go...!!! AMYYYYY!!! Laterz.. Almost home!

Music: Kinderen voor Kinderen, Krokodil als Huisdier
Quote: "Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air…" -Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snuggling up with your cat?? She will not like you after being away for such a long time although she still comes to greet your car when we use it and is then disappointed it is only me....
Daddy

6/03/2006 4:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeeej!!! Meike is bijna weer thuis:D Echt leuk dat je straks weer in Nl bent, en wat een gave fotows heb je zeg!! ZOooo gaaf! Bereid je maar voor op het koude nl!! HOop je snel te spreken als je er weer bent!! Ik heb ook lekker vakantie jeeeeeej!!! Examens achter de rug en 15 juni de uitslag!!!

Tot snel!!! Liefs Ilse

6/03/2006 8:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GAAF!!!! die foto's.... kan me het gevoel erbij wel een beetje voorstellen!
ben je al klaar voor de lange reis? sterkte met rug en benen onderweg! en tot gauw,M

6/03/2006 11:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay..... and now I am stuck with krokodil als huisdier sang by all the voices in my head.....
I think that actually is a song I haven't thought about in 10 years or more....
lalalala
Jorien

6/12/2006 12:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home