Friday, July 07, 2006

Most Unlikely Self Portrait

Why this is me and so not me either... you think ya know?
(Inspired by a conversation I had with the optician about sunglasses after I tried ot find myself a normal pair of glasses)

So... I've been busy doing Art There are about 5 updates!

Then I have been bonding with my cat (we're almost pals again)
I'm working as a scraecrow. Yes you heard right :) I run around a field almost every morning from 5 till 10 to keep the piqeons off the colliflower. This is a test company so it is of great essence that there are no birds around to ruin the different batches. That is my job.
I get a lot of reading done :) and some sketches, and some more reading. Listen to lots of music while I hike around the fields, sing into the wind (very safe if you're sure no one will hear), have lots of tea and water and occasionally talk to the farmers who come out to work occasionally.. such a mens world *grins*.

Music: Sleeping Satellite
Quote: "An artists is someone who attempts communicate what it is like in his world, to the people outside of it that care to look further then their own."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home