Thursday, March 09, 2006

Did I Mention it was Raining?

So yeah, I think I told my mom yesterday on the phone that the weather was finally clearing up. NOT! I came out of my exam today and was glad I had left my umbrellay in my bag because it was pooring! I took my shoes off (there is no way they are going to stay dry because the pudddles are ankle-deep) and splashed home.

So if rain represents changes, the washing away of the old and the start of new beginnings, I reckon today would be the day. It is almost like a monsoon rain. We even had thunder and lightning!! Everything is humid! My hair is everywhere, my towels don't dry... your regular bad weather!

So if today is a day for new beginnigns I should go fix my life. Everything in it's own time. I started well this morning by finally organising my classes, retuning my overdue books to the library and studying. However I should have started earlier.. I have been slacking. I'm going to fix that! so back into studying mode. We have a game Saturday: so I better get in playing mode too, though my half hour in the goal yesterday sure brightened my day and mood! Also I'm gonna fix what I don't like or what is simply not working.. and I should have done so ages ago.. I'm a procrastinator. I'm going to get better (why wait till new year with resolutions??)

So with all that in mind.. I need to go study. (The only little problem with rain and thunder.. it never ceases to inspire me into doing art... maybe tonight.)

Music: Cars driving through the rain...
Quote: "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." -Thomas A. Edison

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's always time for art ;D

3/10/2006 9:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well.... rain there, snow here in denmark. Think it's about the same...
though...snow in your slippers makes your toes kinda cold :P...

3/11/2006 2:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home