Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Things one Finds on Beaches

I had another Britt adventure and this time we took it to Scheveningen!
It was amazingly good weather and we were able to run around without jackets and on and bare feet.. considering there is an inch of ice on the pond in our back yard today that is pretty bloody amazing!
The picture below is kinda old, and JonChing mad it when he was here! I realised I never posted it as I deleted my christmas post. So here you go! I'm in love with this one! Although I'm not sure what my eyebrow is up to ;)
Having a long weekend this weekend so that is good! Get to meet some friends! Short Update, sorry!

Quote: "The prospect of a long day at the beach makes me panic. There is no harder work I can think of than taking myself off to somewhere pleasant, where I am forced to stay for hours and 'have fun'" -Phillip Lopate
Music: Island in the Sun, Weezer

1 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

seriously where do you find these quotes? you always have ones that match so perfectly. is there like a quote finder or something?

yeah man that picture of our eye balls will go down in history! i cant wait to have my own house and print it real big and put it somewhere :D

i like britt/meike weekends

2/18/2008 11:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home